As we have discussed before, time adds up quickly. Here are the 8
ways professional computer users lose time every day:
- Losing clipboard clips, only to have to retrieve them again.
- Searching sites or local folders for often-used content.
- Frequently re-type things already typed before.
- Manually repeat a sequence of keystrokes many times over.
- Skim long emails, miss something, and lose time as a result.
- Skip long posts or articles that could actually help you.
- Go to the browser to get something, only to get busy by a less important task or an outright distraction.
- Waiting on the browser to load pages.
How many of these can you relate to? It is the purpose of the Time Saver’s Blog
and the Time Saver’s Toolbox
to help you to mitigate these inefficiencies and to save you time.
To calculate your productivity loss, check out our post Time adds up, thats why your workflow habits matter!
It is our goal to help you develop time-saving workflow habits to help you be effective and efficient every day.