If you use copy and paste functions but don’t currently use a clipboard manager …
You ARE the clipboard manager. Always having to paste your clips before you copy another, thinking about a temporary place to store them. Reminiscent of this mind-bending internet meme 😉
Do you really need another job?
Great news! Your workflow can experience a boost just by adding a clipboard manager to your workflow.
These are the ways in which a clipboard manager can help:
- No need to switch tabs or applications to paste each clip. The clipboard manager stores it until you are ready.
- No need to messy, temporary documents to store your clips.
- If you think you’ll need it later, copy it to your clipboard manager.
- Helps you not to retype things you’ve typed before.
- Need a clip again? Find it without having to remember where it was originally.
- A clipboard manager is like a trusted friend, remembering things so you don’t have to.
- A well built clipboard manager is at your fingertips and easy to access.
Not all clipboard managers are created equal. The Time Saver’s Toolbox includes a solid feature-filled Clipboard Manager that saves Text Clips (formatted and plain), Images, Screenshots, and File Selections.
When you add a clipboard manager to your workflow and do the little bit required to build the habit of using it, you will soon wonder how you ever lived without it. Give it a try… or continue to be your own clipboard manager.